Saturday, October 4, 2008

Taking a Breath

It is Saturday and I usually don't blog on Saturday, but I feel the need to communicate the overwhelming load I have off my shoulders. I just completed my 6th lock in (1 for every year in youth ministry). These gatherings are pretty important to our youth ministry in building relationships and provides opportunity for kids to bring their non-saved friends so they can hear about Jesus - Even though tonight when I was going to speak for a short while the Pizza man came 15 minutes early and walked right into the room where I was speaking. All in all it was a good night. I spent some time with a couple dudes from the church on Friday putting together a sequel to last year's rules video. It is silly, pointless, and flat out dumb - I pray that somehow God can glorify Himself through this.

No comments: