Thursday, September 25, 2008

Driscoll on Piper

Tomorrow, my wife and I and others from our church will head out to Minneapolis for the weekend to enjoy some fantastic teaching and worship at the Desiring God National Conference. Two of my greatest influences as a young pastor have to be John Piper (I own 17 books either written or edited by him) and Mark Driscoll (I own all 8 books written by Mark and another 2 that he contributed to). Piper and Driscoll will both be speaking at this weekends conference and I am praying that God would give them words, clarity, and passion as they speak about words and language. Recently Driscoll blogged about why he loves John Piper....read that blog post here. I will provide a full wrap of the conference next week after returning. I love blogging, but live blogging is a little too much for me.

1 comment:

Nick Schmidt said...

Hope you guys have a great time, can't wait to hear about it