Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Nashville: Hello Music City!

There has been a lack of content on the blog lately due to being gone and in Nashville for a mission trip with our youth group from MBC. I will highlight this trip and have a full write up to come in the days ahead. A couple nuggets from the upcoming write up.
  • Nashville is stinkin hot and humid! (It was 97 today with a max humidity of 84%)
  • The rescue mission we are working at has a lady that works with us that said ya'all around 200 times in 3 hours today
  • My breakout session that I led today enjoyed my quote of the day as I explained that I am from North Dakot (a great agricultural hub): "Christians are like manure: Spread them out and they help everything grow better, but keep them in one big pile and they stink horribly." (Francis Chan).
More to come!

No comments: