Friday, May 30, 2008

Calling all Business Men and Women!


Many in my extended family are in careers that involve business. My brother just graduated with a degree in business. A plethora of my aunts and uncles are in business. Many that attend my church are in the business world. I just came across what I think would be a spectacular resource and read for all those that practice business on a daily basis. In 2003 Wayne Grudem, who in my opinion is one of the best writers today on Biblical Doctrine and Theology, came out with the text Business for the Glory of God: The Bibles Teaching on the Moral Goodness of Business

What a resource for anyone in the business world that has questions about the disconnect that they possibly may see between glorifying God and doing business Monday-Friday. This is even a short read, only 96 pages! If you have an extra couple of bucks pick this up or send it to a family member or friend who would enjoy it!

No comments: